Job Title: Electrical Design Engineer
Location: Santorso, Italy (Hybrid)
Hours: Full time
We are currently seeking an Electrical Design Engineer who will work on our Seital Separation Technology. The Electrical Engineering team in Santorso is made up of one Electrical Engineering Supervisor and one Electrical Design Engineer. The team is focused on the electrical design of separator control cabinets, HMI software development, and on separator final FAT tests. Beside this, they support sales and aftersales on customer requests and the Santorso site on IT related issues.
What you will be doing
- Electrical diagram design of new separators and modification of existing ones
- HMI and PLC software development / configuration
- Modification and upgrade of existing products to improve functionality, implement requirements from new production processes
- Creating BOMs and preparing technical documentations
- Electrical FAT testing of separators to ensure the products meet the requirements
- Aftersales customer support
- Initially working under the guidance of an experienced Engineer, but becoming more independent with more experience
Who we are looking for
We are looking for a person with strong communication and planning skills to drive projects from start to finish. As you will work on a variety of tasks, a natural curiosity to try new things and implement improvements is desired. We need a good team player who is not afraid of asking questions.
What do you need
- Degree in Electrical Engineering or other relevant disciplines
- Knowledge of electrical engineering design principles
- Experienced and proficient with use of electrical CAD system as IGE XAO
- Experience in electrical panel and instrument wiring
- Fluent Italian, English B1 level or higher
Nice to have
- Base experience in PLC programming and HMI software development
- Basic knowledge of AutoCAD 2D
As well as a competitive salary, we also offer a comprehensive benefits package to our employees including:
- Feel valued at work thanks to our performance & recognition programs
- Enterprise Incentive Bonus
- Family friendly policies
- Genuine progression and development opportunities with a global organization
- Healthy minds and healthy lives resources
- Pension according to the local law
About SPX FLOW
As a world leader in sustainable solutions, our processing products and technologies help give our customers a wide range of capabilities across the food, beverage, and industrial markets. Our 5000 employees worldwide innovate to design, deliver and service high-value solutions for our customers.
We improve the world through innovative, sustainable solutions. We’ve launched projects at our facilities to save energy and reduce waste, and we engineer efficiency into our products and technologies to help our customers do the same.
We put people first, creating opportunities for everyone, and we give back to our communities too. Our team members are what make SPX FLOW special.
Interested? Be our solution in the making and apply now!
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact our Recruitment Team. Contact person details: email@example.com
- Tipo di contratto : Full Time
- Settore : Ingegneria
- Ruolo : Electrical Design Engineer